Companies may submit a request to the Labor Relation Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (ADLSA) to be registered at the ministry and check their important data, such as company name, email, authorized signatories and company public relation officers (PROs).
This service also enables companies to create new contracts for their employees and print them out, in addition to easily obtaining a digitally authenticated contract after following the required steps.
• If you are a new user, please register first via Tawtheeq.
• The service is available for digital authentication of companies’ labor employment contracts.
• The company’s administrator bears full responsibility for the validity of the registered data and signatures of the contract through a mandatory digital acknowledgment under the digital service.
• The required attachments for the service mainly include the employment contract signed by both parties, as well as additional attachments that the system selects automatically according to the type of contract.
• Please check the user guide and the service registration guide on ADLSA website.