Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Demarcation in Industrial Area

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Citizens and business owners at the industrial area shall submit to a request to Urban Planning Section at Urban Planning Departmentto issue property document and assign demarcation to define property's borders.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit official letter from competent municipality of industrial areas located within the administrative boundaries of this municipality (except for Doha Municipality).
  • Submit official letter from Ministry of Energy and Industry for its affiliated industrial areas.
  • Attach form provided by the Areas of Support Services Section (Doha Municipality).
  • Attach copy of lease contract or allocation notice (as per each area), sketch plan clarifying relevant land and copy of ID card.

Service Center

  • Doha Municipality - Support Services Section in case the industrial land is affiliated to Doha Municipality.
  • Ministry of Energy and Industry - Industrial Areas Department in case the land is affiliated to the ministry.
  • Other municipalities.

Additional Information

  • Beneficiary should own allocated land.
  • The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
  • This service requires seven days to be completed, except for what concerns the Lands and Survey Department.


There are fees at the General Survey Section of the Lands and Survey Department.

Was this service helpful?