An investor may submit a request to the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MCI) at its headquarters in Lusail City to convert from Corporation to Company (Different Owner or Selling Part of the Share).
- Download the application form.
- Fill out the commercial registration services form, signed by the authorized signatory, and all the required information.
- Submit the service to the public services officer.
- Reviewing all documents and service requirements.
- Pay the appropriate fees.
- Issuing the commercial register after applying the required modification.
- Copy of personal identification documents or passport for non-Qatari partners and applicant.
- An authenticated sales contract between the owner of the corporation and the new owner or partners in the new company.
- Submit an authorization from the corporation’s old owner, stating that he/she will guarantee all the corporation's debts before its conversion, in his/her own funds.
- The competent authorities' approval of the commercial activities in case of the activity requires prior approval.
Writing off the corporation and registering a new company in the new owner's or partners’ names.
- QR 1500 for transferring fees, in addition to activity fees and Qatar Chamber Commerce fees.
- In case the name is a trademark (Brand), QR 1000 fee applies.
Was this service helpful?