Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Travel Services & Permits

Contact General Authority of Customs

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : General Authority of Customs
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2C, G2B, G2G
  • Topic : Religion and Community, Tourism, Sports, and Recreation
Intended Audience
Visitor: Tourist, Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee


You can contact General Authority of Customs online and send suggestions or complaints, provided that such complaints are objective, based on facts and not malicious.

Online Instructions

  • Enter name, email and address.
  • Write the suggestion or the complaint in details.
  • Click "Send".

Additional Information

You can contact GAC on the phone: 44457457, fax: 44457015 or at email: Also, you can deliver suggestions and complaints by hand to GAC building.

Was this service helpful?