Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Visas and Residence Permits

Complaints of Leaving the Work through Mtrash2

  • Last Updated 15 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Religion and Community, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

This service allows the employer or the authorized person to submit a complaint against the employee who obtained his residence permit and left the work without any legal justification.

Online Instructions

  • Log in to Metrash2 app, by entering QID number and password.
  • Press on “General Services” then "Search and Follow up Department Complaints" and “Search & Follow up Department”.
  • Choose Leave Job Complaint and enter the QID number.
  • Choose the company and press “Next”.
  • Fill in the details and press "Next".

Was this service helpful?