Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Request Registration of Company Representative

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner


Companies may submit an online request to the Information Systems (IS) Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to authorize an employee to use all the e-services the MME provides to companies on its website.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the website of the Ministry of Municipality and Environment.
  • Enter the Company Authorization Request page under e-services after clicking on “Services and Forms”.
  • Download and fill out the Authorization Letter template, then print it on the company letterhead template. Sign the template and stamp it with the company’s seal, then attach it with the other required documents mentioned in the Authorization Letter template.
  • Fill out the online form entering all the required information.
  • Submit your application by clicking on “Launch the Request”, then bring the original letter to the IS Department.

Additional Information

You shall login as “citizen” through the e-government portal “Hukoomi” in order to proceed.

Was this service helpful?