Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to report rejected cheques.
To register new case
- Select “Apply Cheque Cases”, so that the system displays applicant information for review and verification purposes, if required.
- Enter details of complainant, complaint and police station nearest to the bank issuing the cheques.
- Enter details of complainants by entering their QID or visa numbers.
- Enter information of up to 10 cheques.
- Attach the following case-related documents:
- Copy of each cheque
- Copy of bank notice
- Copy of authorization letter cheque numbers, if case is submitted by authorized person
- Copy of commercial registration and establishment ID, in case complainant is establishment
- Copy of complaint activation letter, signed and stamped by authorized signatories, in case complainant is establishment, and copy of authorization letter from legal representative of company, in case complainant is establishment
- Review case information and submit it so that the new case number is displayed.
To Follow Up on Cases and their Status
- Select “Cases Follow Up”.
- Enter case or cheque details, or complainant details, in addition to applicant details.
- The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
- This service can be obtained at any time and immediately.
- This service is also available via Metrash2.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?