Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Request to Change Family Sponsor (for Family Relationships) via Metrash2

  • Last Updated 10 Apr, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Resident: Parent, Employee

Service Description

This service allows the family sponsor, for specific family relations, to transfer the sponsorship of their family members to another family sponsor.

Online Instructions

To submit application

  • Log in to Metrash2 app.
  • Select "Residency" on the main page.
  • Select “Employer Change” then "Apply for Employer Change".
  • Choose type of application “personal” and then Enter QID number of the person you are applying for.
  • Upload the required documents (the documents will appear to you according to the type of family relationship).
  • Submit the application.

To follow up 

  • Follow the previous steps, and then click on "Follow up Resident Personal Application".
  • Choose type of application “personal” and a list of your requests will appear to you with the status of each request.

Was this service helpful?