Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button

Request to Change Personal Employer and Those on Similar Status (Farms, Fishing, Boats)

  • Last Updated 10 Apr, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

This service allows the employer, whether he is a personal (work) recruiter or for the category of establishment such as farms, ranches or ships, to change the recruiter, whereby the new recruiter submits the application.

Online Instructions

To Apply 

  • Log in to Metrash2 app.
  • Select "Residency" on the main page.
  • Select “Employer Change” then "Apply for Employer Change".
  • Choose type of application “personal” or “Company” and then the name of the company.
  • Enter the QID number of the person you are applying for, and the relationship between the new sponsor and the sponsored.
  • Answer the required question and upload the suitable documents.
  • Submit the application.

To follow up

  • Follow the previous steps, and then click on "Follow up Employer Change Application".
  • Choose type of application “personal” or “Company” and a list of your requests will appear to you with the status of each request.

Was this service helpful?