Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Change Land Activity and Licensing

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner


Individuals looking to use their land for a commercial purpose must first apply to the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning. Any changes or additions to land activity are subject to approval by the ministry, and require a Commercial Permit.

Commercial Permits may also be cancelled through the ministry. The original permit is required for the procedure.

Application Process

Follow these steps to change land activity:

  • Obtain an application form from the Ministry of Municipality and Urban Planning.
  • Complete the form to include personal details, location and service details.
  • Supply all required documents, including the applicant’s ID, Commercial Registration, Commercial Permit, rental contract, land plan and annual rental payment receipt.
  • Submit application and documents to the ministry for approval.

Applicants will be notified of the status once a decision is made.

Was this service helpful?