Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Other Services

Change Activity in Industrial Area

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality and Environment
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor:Business Owner
Citizen:Business Owner


Individuals and companies may submit a request to the Ministry of Municipality and Environment to change the activity of a plot in the industrial area. This is aimed at facilitating the practice of industrial or commercial activities, which would boost investment in Qatar.

Online Instructions

  • Click on “Submit Requests”, then “Change Activity” after reading the instructions.
  • Fill in the online form, entering all the required information.
  • Attach the required documents, then send your request and print the receipt carrying your application number in order to later refer to the competent entity or inquire about your request.

Additional Information

You have to login to Hukoomi as an individual not as a company in order to proceed.

Was this service helpful?