Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Social Assistance

Buy or Build a House for those under GAMA Care

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the custodian, mother, guardian, agent, or trustee, to submit a request to buy or build a house for an individual under the care of the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA).

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • QID Card of the Applicant
  • Bank Pledge (Qatar Development Bank)
  • Title Deed
  • Consultant’s Contract
  • Contractor's Contract
  • Land Plan
  • Power of Attorney

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?