This service allows suppliers, service providers, and contractors to buy and access tender documents, through the tenders’ e-government portal (Monaqasat) of the Ministry of Finance, using the credit card, which will eliminate the time and effort spent in collecting tender documents from various government entities.
- Login to Monaqasat portal.
- Navigate to "Available Tenders"
- Select the available tender and click on the “Payment” icon to continue to Hukoomi E-Payment Gateway.
- Use the credit card to pay the value of the required tender documents.
- The applicant should have a valid login account with Monaqasat portal.
- The user must have a company classification application on the system, to buy tenders online.
- Payment must be done using the credit card.
- Once the payment transaction is completed successfully, the user can download the tender documents from the “Purchased Tenders” page.
- The user will receive an online payment receipt from the system, which can be used in case of any future references.
- In certain cases, entities wish to collect tender documents from their respective offices, because of the large documents’ sizes. In such cases, the user can submit the online payment receipt to the entity’s office to get the tender documents.
The tender document fees get declared by government entities.