Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Parental Services

Request to Register Bank Deposits at the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs

  • Last Updated 21 Oct, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

This service provides the possibility of recording the data of funds deposited into the accounts of the deceased or those covered by the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (GAMA) sponsorship, whether through the applicant or the money received with letters from authorities and companies in the form of checks, cash or bank transfers, which are registered by the archiving section of the authority.

Offline Instructions

  • Visit the Archiving Section in the Authority.
  • Complete and submit the application form, providing the following mandatory documents:
    • A copy of the check.
    • Deposit receipt.
    • A copy of the applicant's ID card.

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps).


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?