Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Approvals, Authorizations & Authentications

Authorization to Register an Accident against Unknown Party

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner
Resident: Employee


This service enables individuals and establishments to delegate a representative to register an accident report for their own vehicle (s) against an unknown party online.

Online Instructions

  • Login to the e-services portal of the Ministry of Interior, using your smartcard.
  • Select Traffic Services from the list, then click “Claim Unknown Accident”.
  • Use “Vehicle Inquiry” page to inquire about details of the owned vehicle(s), for which you wish to claim an unknown accident.

  • To inquire about all owned vehicles: Keep the default option “My Vehicles” selected as is, click on “Next” to move to the “List of Vehicles” page, then click on the option button in front of the vehicle’s plate number, and click on “Next”.
  • To inquire about a specific vehicle: Select the option button infront of “Specific Vehicle”, enter the vehicle’s plate number and choose its type, then click on “Next”.

  • Enter the QID of the representative, who you wish to authorize to claim an unknown accident, then click on “Next”.
  • Confirm the details of the representative and vehicle, and submit the request to register the authorization. To submit another authorization request, please click on “New Entry” and repeat the previous steps.


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user must have smartcard, which should have the e-government service.
  • You can also can register the authorization through Metrash2.

Was this service helpful?