You can submit a request to the Department of Consular Affairs at the Ministry of Foreign Affairs (MOFA) to authenticate your commercial documents. This service aims at legalizing the commercial documents to be used abroad and inside the State of Qatar. This includes the certificate of origin, the packing list (manifest), the commercial contracts and invoices.
Prescribed QR150 fees are for the authentication of commercial documents as follows:
- Certificate of Origin.
- Packing List (Manifest).
- Business Contracts.
- Commercial powers of attorney.
As regards the commercial invoices:
- From QR1 to QR5,000: applicable fees are QR100.
- From QR5,001 to QR15,000: applicable fees are QR200.
- From QR15,001 to QR50,000: applicable fees are QR500.
- From QR50,001 to QR100,000: applicable fees are QR900.
- From QR100,001 to QR150,000: applicable fees are QR1,300.
- From QR150,001 to QR250,000: applicable fees are Q1,800.
- From QR250,001 to QR500,000: applicable fees are QR2,200.
- From QR500,001 to QR1000,000: applicable fees are QR3,000.
- 1000,001 and above: Fees are collected at 4% of the invoice value in QAR.