Individuals may submit a request online to the Authentication Department, at the Ministry of Justice (MOJ), to authenticate a marriage contract of non-Muslims.
- Login to Sak portal using your username and password on Hukoomi.
- Select “Authentication”, then “Authenticate Marriage Contract for Non-Muslims” from the “Authentication Services” list.
- Select applicant: First Party (Husband), or Second Party (Wife).
- Enter the Personal Identification Number and Validity Date.
- Select the capacity and enter its details, then click on “Add”.
- Select the forms (Marriage Place / Contract Date/ Marriage Contract / Marriage Contract’s Attestation Authority).
- Enter the details related to the transaction, as well as the additional text form containing the additional contract items agreed upon, and then click on “Add”.
Attach the following documents:
- Personal identification (QID/passport) for natural person.
- Two or more copies of the contract issued by the competent authority in Arabic.
- Copy of Establishment ID of the church.
- Pay appropriate fees.
- Visit any of the single window OSS branches affiliated to MoJ.
- Provide all the required documents.
A Single Window OSS branch affiliated to MoJ
- When completing the transaction, you must bring all the original copies of the marriage contract (two or more copies) issued by the Interfaith Complex and a translated version to Arabic language.
- The presence of spouses is not required.
- If the transaction is “resubmission”, the system displays the “rejected” application details, then the user reviews and modifies the data before resending the application in no more than 30 days from the rejection date or, otherwise, it is canceled.
- If the application is not completed within 30 days, the transaction is canceled.
- The details of the party are verified through QID number - expiry date.
- The applicant shall be a resident/citizen and registered in Hukoomi database.
- The transaction may be completed as well by visiting any of the single window OSS branches affiliated to the ministry or through Sak mobile app.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Three copies: QR100
- Each party: QR50
- Any additional copy: QR5
Was this service helpful?