Mada – Qatar Assistive Technology Center at the Ministry of Communications and Information Technology (MCIT) links people with disabilities to information and communication technologies as a means to enhance and enrich their abilities. Visitors of Mada can interact with a variety of assistive technology tools that enable them to communicate with information and communication technology.
- Make an appointment by calling the reception and providing employee with the below required information:
- Full name
- Date of birth
- Disability type
- Bring any medical reports on a person with a photocopy of the Qatari ID card or health ID card.
Mada Center, Al Nasr Tower B, Floor No.7 at MCIT, Al Corniche Road
- You can also make an appointment by emailing the required information to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Service beneficiaries must be of a Qatari nationality or residents in the State of Qatar.
- This service is provided from Sunday to Thursday, from 7:00 AM to 3:00 PM.
This service is free of charge.
Was this service helpful?