Qatar Assistive Technology Center (Mada) links people with disabilities to information and communication technologies as a means to enhance and enrich their abilities. Visitors of Mada can interact with a variety of assistive technology tools that enable them to communicate with the world of information and communication technology.
- Make an appointment by calling the reception and providing the employee with the required information, such as:
- Full Name
- Disability type
- Bring any medical reports concerning the person with a photocopy of the Qatari ID or Medical ID.
Mada Center, Al Nasr Tower B, Floor No.7 at the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MoTC), Al Corniche Road (Check Google Maps).
- You can also make an appointment by emailing the required information to email@example.com.
- Service beneficiaries should be of a Qatari nationality or residents in the State of Qatar.
- This service is provided all week, except Fridays and Saturdays, from 7:00 am to 3:00 pm.
This service is free of charge.
Was this service helpful?