Companies may submit a request to the Ministry of Youth and Sports (MYS) to get permission to organize a sports event.
- Log in to the e-services portal of MYS via the to the National Authentication System "Tawtheeq" using the company username and password.
- Attachments are determined according to the nature of service and business activity wanted to be practiced in the sports sector, and all information is explained on the Ministry’s website.
- An applicant must be a company that has a valid license to organize sports events.
- The data registration and the documents uploading are available on mobile app around the clock.
- Applications will be submitted to the competent department and the procedures will be implemented during the official working hours and days.
- A request for permission to organize a sports event can also be submitted via MYS mobile app.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Local sports event: QR5000.
- International sports event: QR10,000.
Was this service helpful?