Individuals, private sector companies and government institutions may submit a request to the Maritime Transport Planning and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Transport (MOT) to write off small crafts.
A craft shall be deleted if it is damaged or will be exported to another state and working under the flag of this state.
- Select "Craft Deletion" service from the "Small Crafts" list, available under Maritime Transport services on MOT website.
- Click on the "Apply" button.
- Login in the National Authentication System (Tawtheeq).
- Attach the following documents:
- The registration certificate of the small craft
- A copy of the owner's ID card
- Supporting documents in case the writing off is due to the craft's destruction
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit the request.
- Download and fill out the paper form.
- Submit the application, along with the abovementioned required documents, to the Maritime Transport Planning and Licensing Department to complete the process.
The Maritime Transport Planning and Licensing Department at MOT.
For more information, please contact by telephone number: +974 40451500/40451501, fax number: +974 40452234, P.O. Box: 23024 Doha, Qatar, and e-mail address: email@example.com.
- Private ships: QR50
- Fishery/ferry/tourist ships: QR100
- Yachts: QR300
Was this service helpful?