Individuals, private sector companies, and governmental institutions may submit a request online on the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) website to transfer the ownership of small crafts.
- Login in the National Authentication System.
- Select the craft which ownership will be transferred from the crafts list, and enter all the necessary details.
- Attach the following documents:
- Authenticated sale contract
- Copy of valid commercial register if the buyer is a company
- Copy of valid QID of the seller and buyer
- Employment letter for non-Qataris
- Pay the appropriate fees.
- Download and fill out the application form.
- Submit the application form, along with the required documents mentioned above, to the Maritime Transport Planning & Licensing Department to complete the process.
MOTC Maritime Transport Planning & Licensing Department (Check Google Maps)
Fees depend on the craft’s type.
Was this service helpful?