Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Apply to Switch Ownership of Land (Private to Government)

  • Last Updated 24 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens and companies can submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to switch the ownership of land from private to government.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit memo from applicant to switch land.
  • Attach copies of valid Qatari ID, title deed and property document.

Service Center

Reception Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?