Local investors may submit a request to the Registration and Commercial Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to revoke a commercial license.
Commercial license officers may also use the service to enforce administrative decisions or court rulings that require the license revocation.
- Log in to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Choose “Revoke Commercial License” service from the “Commercial Licenses” list.
- Read general instructions, then click on “Agree”.
- Attach all the required documents.
- Print a certificate on commercial license revocation.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to MOCI or any of its branches.
- Attach copy of personal identification document of the applicant.
- Remove the branding label of the commercial name.
- Issue the revoked commercial license.
The public service officer receives the application form and the required documents from the applicant, then reviews the service requirements in order to revoke the license.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?