Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Jobs in Qatar

Apply to Replace Employer (Before Getting Residency Permit)

  • Fees- QR300 applies.
  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Employment and Workplace
Intended Audience
Resident: Employee


You can submit a request to replace an employer with another employer before getting the residency permit to Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Centers at the Ministry of Interior after fulfilling the required conditions.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the e-services portal of MOI.
  • Select “Residency Services”, then “Consume RP Change Sponsorship Approvals”.
  • Fill out the required information and attach any necessary documents.
  • Click on "Confirm” and pay appropriate fees.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the application form.
  • Submit the form alongside with the No Objection Certificate to Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Dept.

Service Center

Expatriate Affairs & Unified Services Dept.

Additional Information

  • The expatriate should exceed the legal term (three months) since his entry to the country.
  • The new employer should also get approval from concerned body to recruit staff with the same nationality and profession.


A fee of QR300 applies.

Was this service helpful?