Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Financial Services & Assistance

Apply to Receive Entitlements for those who are no longer under GAMA Care

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : General Authority for Minors Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent


This service enables individuals who are no longer under the care of the General Authority for Minors’ Affairs (those who attained the age of majority, as well as who are not interdicted and/or missing anymore), to submit a request to receive their entitlements.

Offline Instructions

Submit the application form, along with the following documents:

  • QID Card of the Applicant
  • Court Ruling (if any)
  • IBAN Bank Number of the Person who was a Minor (if any)

Service Center

GAMA building (View Google Maps)


There are no fees for this service.

Was this service helpful?