Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Certificates, Publications & Letters

Apply to Issue Exit Permit for Citizens

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Tourism, Sports, and Recreation, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables Qatari citizens to submit a request online, on the website of the Ministry of Interior (MOI), to issue exit permits to their sons and daughters. The permit is valid for seven days from the date of issuance.

Online Instructions

  • Login with your smartcard to MOI e-services portal.
  • Select “Exit Permit Services”, then “Issue Exit Permit for Citizen”.
  • Choose the person for who the exit permit needs to be issued, from the list displayed by the system.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the General Directorate of Passports and Expatriate Affairs at the Ministry of Interior.
  • Attach the following documents:

  • Original QID of parent
  • QID of representative (in case application is not submitted by parent)
  • Court letter (where necessary)


No fees are required for this service.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service and have “e-government service” added to the card.
  • This service can be obtained any time, once the user completes the transaction.
  • This service is also available via Metrash2, as well as MOI self-service kiosks and service centers.

Was this service helpful?