Companies may submit a request online on the website of the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) to issue and renew a maritime agency's license for big vessels.
- Select “Issuance and Renewal of Maritime Agencies Licenses” service from the “Big Vessels” list, available under Maritime Transport services, and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
- Original copy of commercial registry
- Copy of bank guarantee letter
- Company employees list, with their nationalities and qualifications stated
- Copy of QIDs and work residence permits of the company's employees
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.
- Download and fill out the paper form.
- Submit the documents mentioned above to Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department
The Planning and Maritime Transport Licenses Department (Check Google Maps).
- License issuance fees: QR 30,000
- License renewal fees: QR 15,000
Was this service helpful?