You may apply online to the Documentation Department at the Ministry of Justice to document a subcontract. It is this contract that governs a legal agreement between two parties (corporations), and it is concluded between the main contractor and other companies under a previous contract.
- Login to Sak portal using your username and password on Hukoomi.
- Select Signature Authentication Services from the list of Documentation Department services.
- Select "Contracts", then select the type of transaction "Subcontracting".
- Select modification of first party (applicant) data.
- Select your identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select add "second party", and enter the ID number and expiry date.
- Select the identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select forms and enter contract data.
- Attach copy of the following documents: (ID, Commercial registration, establishment ID, letter from Authority of Minors Affairs(
- Select forms, click on "Save", then submit your application.
Visit any of the single window OSS branches affiliated to MoJ. Provide all the required documents.
A Single Window OSS branch affiliated to MoJ
- The system identifies the applicant through logging in.
- In case the transaction is reapplication, the system will display the rejected application data, then the user will have to review and modify the data and resend it in no more than 30 days from the rejection date or, otherwise, it will be canceled.
- In case the transaction is “complete transaction”, the system will display the “incomplete” application data, and the user will have to review the data then complete the application and send it. In case the application is not completed within 30 days, the transaction will be canceled.
- In case the application has been rejected before, the system will issue a new number for the transaction.
- After logging in and selecting the type of transaction, the system will display the applicant data (identity proof type, identity proof number, card expiry date) through the user's registration data as a first party. The system is not allowed to modify or cancel the first party's data registered in login data.
- No data shall be displayed through linkage with other entities.
- The party's data is verified through personal number expiry date.
- The applicant must be a resident/citizen and registered in Hukoomi database, and must be verified as being alive.
- The first party shall be a company, whereas the second party could be more than one person.
- The applicant cannot be repeated with the same identity or the same identity proof data.
- It has to be confirmed the applicant is not on the forbidden from disposition list.
- Make sure that the authentication number is related the contracting transaction.
- The data of the region and the owner will be recovered from the main contract, through the number of title deed in case of using any of the single window branches of the ministry rather than Hukoomi account.
- The main contract agreement has to provide for allowing subcontract, and the first party in this transaction (subcontract) must be the second party in the transaction (contracting).
- It is not allowed to amend in selected forms, but it is allowed to add text in the subject.
- It is allowed to amend in the data, duration, and value of the contract and the activity in the specified fields only.
- The commercial registration has to be valid.
- The agreed activity must be compatible with the company's business shown in the commercial registration, and it is possible to select more than one activity.
- After submitting the application, the system will send an SMS to the parties of the transaction (First Party, second party), stating that a transaction has been submitted pending approval or rejection.
- The application will not be sent to the applicant.
- The system sends the request to the mailbox of the reviewers with the possibility of adding or rejecting and displaying the details of the application.
- The status of the application is amended to "Pending the consent of the parties".
- The party reviews the application data through "My Applications" screen and takes one of the following actions: (approval, rejection).
In case of refusal by any of the reviewer:
- The status of the request will be converted to "Rejected".
- An SMS will be sent that the request is rejected by one of the parties.
In case of approval by any of the reviewers:
- The Reviewer will direct the transaction to the notary for reviewing.
- The system will modify the status of the request to "Pending Management Approval”.
The notary examines the application and takes the following actions:
- In case of rejection: the system will modify the party status to rejected and send an SMS accordingly.
- In case of completing the application at the office: the status of the application will be modified to complete at the office, an SMS is sent that the application will be completed by the office.
- Verify that the existence of alive references from the Ministry of Health.
- Verify that there is no ban order through the system of those who are prohibited from acting.
- Verify from the Ministry of Interior about the second party and the company data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- A transaction can be completed through visiting any of the single window OSS branches of the ministry.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Three copies: QR100
- Each party: QR50
- Any additional copy: QR5
Was this service helpful?