The Documentation Department at the Ministry of Justice allows documenting an agreement contract online. It is this contract that governs a legal agreement between two parties (persons or corporations).
- Login to Sak portal using your username and password on Hukoomi.
- Select Signature Authentication Services from the list of Documentation Department services.
- Select "Contracts", then select the type of transaction "Agreement Contract".
- Select modification of first party (applicant) data.
- Select your identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select add a "second party", and enter the ID number and expiry date.
- Select the identity and confirm your choice, then click on "Save".
- Select forms, and enter the contract data.
- Attach copy of the following documents: (ID, Commercial registration, authorization, power of attorney, establishment ID, letter from Authority of Minors Affairs, governmental, semi-governmental and non- governmental approval.
- Select forms, and click "Save", and submit your application.
- The system identifies the applicant through logging in.
- In case the transaction is reapplication, the system will display the rejected application data, then the user will have to review and modify the data and resend it in no more than 30 days from the rejection date or, otherwise, it will be canceled.
- In case the transaction is “complete transaction”, the system will display the “incomplete” application data, and the user will have to review the data then complete the application and send it. In case the application is not completed within 30 days, the transaction will be canceled.
- In case the application has been rejected before, the system will issue a new number for the transaction.
- The party's data can be verified through personal number - expiry date.
- The applicant must be a resident/citizen and registered in Hukoomi database, and must be verified as being alive.
- The first and second party could be more than one person.
- The applicant cannot be repeated with the same identity and the same identity proof data.
- It has to be confirmed the applicant is not on the forbidden from disposition list.
- It is not allowed to amend in selected forms, but it is allowed to add text in the subject.
- It is allowed to amend in the data, duration, and value of the contract and the activity in the specified fields only.
- The commercial registration has to be valid.
- The agreed activity must be compatible with the company's business shown in the commercial registration (in case the second party is a company), and it is possible to select more than one activity.
- After submitting the application, the system will send an SMS to the parties of the transaction (First Party, second party), stating that a transaction has been submitted pending approval or rejection.
- The application will not be sent to the applicant.
- The system sends the request to the mailbox of the reviewers with the possibility of adding or rejecting and displaying the details of the application.
- The status of the application is amended to "Pending the consent of the parties".
- The party reviews the application data through "My Applications" screen and takes one of the following actions: (approval, rejection).
In case of refusal by any of the reviewer:
- The status of the request will be converted to "Rejected".
- An SMS will be sent that the request is rejected by one of the parties.
In case of approval by any of the reviewers:
- The Reviewer will direct the transaction to the notary for reviewing.
- The system will modify the status of the request to "Pending Management Approval”.
The notary examines the application and takes the following actions
- In case of rejection: the system will modify the party status to rejected and send an SMS accordingly.
- In case of completing the application at the office: the status of the application will be modified to complete at the office, an SMS is sent that the application will be completed by the office.
- Verify that the existence of alive references from the Ministry of Health.
- Verify that there is no ban order through the system of those who are prohibited from acting.
- Verify from the Ministry of Interior about the second party and the company data from the Ministry of Commerce and Industry.
- A transaction can be completed through visiting any of the single window OSS branches of the ministry.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Three copies: QR100
- Each Party: QR50
- Any additional copy: QR50
Was this service helpful?