Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to change the legal form of a company.
- Login to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Select “Amendment of Commercial Registration” service, then “Changing Legal Form of Establishment”.
Enter institution’s basic data and attach the following documents:
- Articles of association document, printed and certified by the Ministry of Justice.
- Collective approval signed by partners.
- For joint-stock companies: Letter from the Chairman of the Board of Directors, the Vice-Chairman or the Managing Director, and the approval of the Companies Control Department on the required procedure.
- Copy of QID of partners and applicant or passport of non-Qataris.
- Review and adopt application data summary.
- Pay appropriate fees to have the commercial registration (CR) issued, following the required amendment.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it, signed by the authorized signatory, to MOCI or any of its branches.
- Attach the above-mentioned, required documents.
- Pay appropriate fees to have the CR issued following the required amendment.
Applicable fees are as follows:
- Contract authentication: QR1,500
- Change of partners: QR500
- Change of authorized signatories: QR500
Was this service helpful?