Local investors may submit a request online to the Commercial Registration and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to change an activity in the commercial license.
- Login to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Select the “Commercial License” service, and then “Amendment of Commercial License”.
- Enter the required data, and attach the required documents:
- Statement of changing an activity in the commercial registration or the approval of the competent authority in the cases where there is no commercial record
- Personal identity documents (for the applicant and owner)
- Pay appropriate fees and submit the request
- Download and fill out the paper form, then get it signed by the authorized signatory.
- Attach the above-mentioned, required documents, and submit them along with the signed application form, to the public service officer at MOCI or any of its branches.
A fee of QR120 applies, in case the activity fee is similar to the previous activity.
Was this service helpful?