Companies may submit a request online on the Ministry of Transport and Communications (MOTC) website to amend the specifications of large ships.
- Select “Application for Issue the Certificate of Specification Amend” service from the “Big Vessels” list, available under , Maritime Transport services and click on the “Apply” button.
- Enter your username and password if you were previously registered in the National Authentication System.
- Enter the required data, and attach the following documents:
- Letter from Company and QID copy
- Bill of Sale
- Vessel’s Certificate from the Recognized Organization
- Commercial Registration
- Construction Certificate
- Certificate of Deletion from Previous Year
- Pay the appropriate fees and submit your request.
For more details about the service procedures, visit this link.
Was this service helpful?