Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Warehouse Hazardous Material Permit from Civil Defense

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Interior
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Companies may submit a request to the Civil Defense Department at the Ministry of Interior (MOI) to obtain a warehouse hazardous material permit.

Online Instructions

  • Log in with your smartcard to the MOI e-services portal.
  • Click on “Civil Defense Services” then “Warehouse Hazardous Material -New/Renew”.
  • Enter applicant details in the “Applicant Data” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Enter warehouse information in the “Warehouse Data” page, then click on ‘Next.
  • Enter national address information in the “Address” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Select types of hazardous materials and add their names in the “Hazardous Material Type” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Enter owner information in the “Owner Contact Info” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Attach the required documents in the “Attachments” page, then click on “Next”.
  • Review request data in the “Summary” page, then click on “Submit”.

Additional Information

  • The user shall own a smart card to use the service.
  • This service can be obtained at any time.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?