Citizens may submit a request to the Urban Planning Sector at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to transfer the title deed of a land to heirs.
- Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at Urban Planning Sector.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of QID of applicant and deceased person.
- Certified copy of title deed and layout.
- Limitation of Succession Certificate.
- Power of Attorney from the heirs to the applicant.
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?