Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Apply for Transferring Land Ownership to Heirs

  • Last Updated 17 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Housing
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens may submit a request to the Urban Planning Sector at the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to transfer the title deed of a land to heirs.

Offline Instructions

  • Download and fill in the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at Urban Planning Sector.
  • Attach the following documents:
    • Copy of QID of applicant and deceased person.
    • Certified copy of title deed and layout.
    • Limitation of Succession Certificate.
    • Power of Attorney from the heirs to the applicant.

Service Center

Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?