Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Conscious Qatar

Apply for Transferring Funds of Private Charity Associations Abroad

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Regulatory Authority for Charitable Activities
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Private charity associations, individuals and entities seeking to raise donations for charitable purposes may submit a request to the Regulatory Authority for Charitable Activities (RACA) to transfer their funds abroad.

Offline Instructions

Submit your application in person, attaching all the required documents to RACA headquarters.

Service Center

Floor No.24, Ministry of Labor and Social Affairs building, West Bay, Doha (Check Google Maps).

Additional Information

  • RACA reviews the request and makes its decision before notifying the entity applying for the service either with its approval, and thus issuing a permit number, or rejection and reason for this.
  • Service is provided from Sunday to Thursday from 7:00 am to 1:00 pm.


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?