Owners of consulting offices as well as local and international environmental service providers may submit a request to the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department at the Ministry of Municipality and Environment (MME) to register a consulting office in Qatar and obtain the required classification to qualify them to practice the environment activities approved by the ministry.
- Fill out the paper form of Technical Evaluation for the Registration of Consultancy Office / Environmental Service Provider at the MME Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department headquarters.
- Attach three hardcopies and five softcopies of each of the following:
- Letter from the entity requesting registration and accreditation of consulting office
- Proof of physical existence of registered office in Qatar
- Copy of commercial registration
- Company ownership document
- Relevant company experience (if existing) with regards to the requested activity, including the following:
- List of local and international clients
- List of projects executed by the company, including project duration, capital outlay and company role in each project
- Report of at least three projects related to the requested activity
- Qualifications, professional certificates and experience of manager or technical team and assisting team
- Technical capabilities and infrastructure to carry out requested activities, such as tools, labs, software and workforce
- Required approvals from competent entities and departments to carry out the requested activities
Headquarters of the Environmental Assessment and Licensing Department - Al Udeid Tower, Al Dafna (Check Google Maps)
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?