Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for the Wife who is Incapacitated for Work

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the wife who is incapacitated for work, over 18 years old, was proven by a competent medical authority for the inability to work because of illness or disability, and has no breadwinner or sufficient source of income to live, to apply for a social security pension at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA). The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Offline Instructions

  • Click on the "Application for Social Security Pension (incapacitated-Unmarried)" service after selecting the “Social Security Department” from the “E-Services & E-Forms” page menu on MADLSA website.
  • Download and fill out the application form and attach along the required documents to the Social Security Department including:
  • QID card of the wife and her husband
  • Husband’s salary certificate
  • Bank account information
  • Submit the application


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information

  • The applicant should be permanently residing in the country, with a certificate proving her incapability of earning a livelihood, and her children should be enrolled in education.
  • You can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services