Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for the Unmarried Citizen who is Incapacitated for Work

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


This service enables the unmarried citizen who is incapacitated for work, is over 18 years old, and was proven by a competent medical authority for the inability to work because of illness or disability, has no breadwinner or sufficient source of income to live, to apply for a social security pension. The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the application form available in the service information page, after selecting the “Social Security Department” menu in the “E-Services & E-Forms” page.
  • Submit the application form, along with the required documents to the Social Security Department including:
  • QID card of the applicant
  • Father’s QID card
  • Father’s salary certificate
  • Allocation certificate of father's salary in case of death
  • Bank account information


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information

  • The applicant should be permanently residing in the country, and should have a certificate proving his incapability of earning a livelihood.
  • For more details, you can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services