This service allows the family of the missing breadwinner who was proven by a court ruling to be missing, since his life or death status is unknown, and which doesn’t have a capable breadwinner, a source of income sufficient enough to live, or the income of the missing breadwinner that the family can benefit from, to apply for a social security pension at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor, and Social Affairs (MADLSA). The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.
- QID card of the missing husband/breadwinner, as well as the wife and children
- Passports of children whose QID cards haven’t been issued
- Education certificates of children
- Court Ruling proving that the husband/breadwinner is missing
- Non- marriage certificate for girls over 18 years of age
- Certificate from the missing breadwinner’s employment having the date of his salary suspension
- Bank Account information
There are no fees for this service.