Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for the Missing Breadwinner's Family

  • Last Updated 22 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service allows the family of the missing breadwinner who was proven by a court ruling to be missing, since his life or death status is unknown, and which doesn’t have a capable breadwinner, a source of income sufficient enough to live, or the income of the missing breadwinner that the family can benefit from, to apply for a social security pension. The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the application form.
  • Submit the application form, along with the required documents including:
    • QID card of the missing husband/breadwinner, as well as the wife and children
    • Passports of children whose QID cards haven’t been issued
    • Education certificates of children
    • Court Ruling proving that the husband/breadwinner is missing
    • Non- marriage certificate for girls over 18 years of age
    • Certificate from the missing breadwinner’s employment having the date of his salary suspension
    • Bank Account information


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information

  • The family should be permanently residing in the country, should have a court ruling proving that the breadwinner is missing, should confirm sources of income, and the children should be enrolled in education.

Was this service helpful?