Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for the Elderly Unmarried, Divorced, and Widowed Woman

  • Last Updated 22 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service enables any elderly unmarried, divorced, or widowed woman, who is over 60 years of age, and has no breadwinner, or enough income to live, to apply for a social security pension at the Ministry of Social Development and Family (MSDF) The value of the pension is determined, in accordance with Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 for the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the application form.
  • Submit the application form, along with the required documents to the Social Security Department including:
    • QID card of the elderly wife (applicant)
    • Proof of non-marriage certificate (in case of the applicant is unmarried)
    • Divorce Certificate (in case the applicant is divorced)
    • QID card of the deceased husband (in case the applicant is a widow)
    • Allocation Certificate for deceased husband's salary (in case the applicant is a widow)
    • Bank account certificate

Additional Information

The applicant should be at least 60 years old, should be residing in the country, and her kids should be enrolled in education.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services