Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for an Orphan of Unknown Parents

  • Last Updated 05 Jun, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Social Development and Family
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

This service enables an orphan of unknown father or parents, who did not exceed 18 years of age (unless enrolled in education), and has no breadwinner or source of income sufficient to live, to apply for a social security pension from the Ministry of Social Development and Family (MSDF) The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Offline Instructions

  • Download the application form and fill it.
  • Submit the application form, along with the required documents to the Social Security Department including:
    • QID card of the custodian 
    • Certificate of custodianship issued from court.
    • Applicant’s QID card (in case unavailable, passport should be submitted)
    • Education degree certificate if applicant is of school age
    • Bank account information for those over 18 years old


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information

  • The custodian should have a court ruling on custody and the child should be enrolled in education

  • The applicant should be permanently residing in the country.

Was this service helpful?

Related Services