CloseSkip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Pension Services

Apply for Social Security Pension for a Widow

  • Last Updated 11 Jan, 2021
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2C
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Citizen:ParentBusiness OwnerEmployee


This service allows any widow or a woman whose husband passed away, and who did not remarry, has no breadwinner, or sufficient source of income to live, to apply for a social security pension at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs (MADLSA). The Cabinet Decision No. (46) of 2014 regarding determining the value of the pension due to the categories stipulated in Law No. (38) of 1995 concerning Social Security and its regulated rules.

Online Instructions

- QID card of widow and her deceased husband


There are no fees for this service.

Additional Information 

  • The applying widow should permanently be residing in the country.
  • For more details, you can check the service information page on MADLSA website.

Was this service helpful?