Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Property Services

Apply for Short Term Lease of Public Land

  • Last Updated 16 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Environment and Agriculture
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Parent, Business Owner, Employee

Service Description

Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for short periods (one to three years). The lands are to be used for accomplishing a public project or to establish shops, parking lots or workshops.

Offline Instructions

  • In case of a new lease application, submit a memo from the government entity (such as KAHRAMAA or Ashghal) contracting with the company requesting the service.
  • In case of a lease renewal application, a request is submitted from the company requesting renewal. If the contract between the company and the government entity is expired, the company is required to submit a memo from the government entity to define the renewal period.
  • Attach copy of establishment ID, copy of commercial registration and copy of authorized signatory ID.

Service Center

Reception at the Urban Planning Sector.

Additional Information


No fees are required for this service.

Was this service helpful?