Citizens and companies may submit a request to the Contracts Section of the State Properties Department to lease public lands for short periods (one to three years). The lands are to be used for accomplishing a public project or to establish shops, parking lots or workshops.
- In case of a new lease application, submit a memo from the government entity (such as KAHRAMAA or Ashghal) contracting with the company requesting the service.
- In case of a lease renewal application, a request is submitted from the company requesting renewal. If the contract between the company and the government entity is expired, the company is required to submit a memo from the government entity to define the renewal period.
- Attach copy of establishment ID, copy of commercial registration and copy of authorized signatory ID.
Reception at the Urban Planning Sector.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires 21 days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?