Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Selling Nursery

  • Last Updated 20 Mar, 2023
  • Service Type : Offline Service
  • Service Mode : Offline
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Education and Higher Education
  • Service Classification : G2C, G2B
  • Topic : Religion and Community
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner, Employee
Resident: Employee

Service Description

Individuals and establishments may submit a request to the Ministry of Education and Higher Education to sell a nursery.

Offline Instructions

  • Submit an application including the following:
    • A statement from the license holder of his desire to sell the nursery.
    • Clarification of the new buyer's information.
    • Both the license holder and the new buyer sign the application and stamp it with the nursery’s stamp.
  • Send the request to the Department of Nurseries via e-mail: .


No fees apply. 

Was this service helpful?