Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Visas & Residence Permits

Apply for Residency Extension Approval to Workers

  • Last Updated 31 Mar, 2021
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Hybrid (Online and Offline)
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Administrative Development Labor and Social Affairs
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Business and Finance, Employment and Workplace, Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Citizen:Parent, Business Owner, Employee


Establishments may submit an online request to the Labor Recruitment Department at the Ministry of Administrative Development, Labor and Social Affairs in order to receive residency extension approval to workers provided that the approval issuance date does not exceed five years.

Online Instructions

  • Enter Establishment ID number.
  • Enter registered QID number.
  • Add registered cell phone number.
  • Click "Enter".

Additional Information

Was this service helpful?