Local investors may submit a request to the Commercial Registration and Licenses Department at the Ministry of Commerce and Industry (MOCI) to reserve a trade name for branch.
- Login to the Investor Services, entering the username and password.
- Select "Trade Names" then “Booking a Trade Name”.
- Select desired trade name and commercial activity.
- Attach the following documents:
- Copy of official authorization.
- Copy of official power of attorney.
- Usufruct letter, certified by the Embassy of Qatar in the country of origin and Qatar’s Ministry of Foreign Affairs, to use the trademark as a trade name.
- Copy of Qatar ID.
- Review and adopt application data summary.
- Pay appropriate fees.
The selected activities in the establishment service are related to the ones selected in this service.
A fee of QR1,000 applies.
Was this service helpful?