An engineering consulting office registered in the international offices register may submit a request to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee in order to replace an in charge engineer after meeting the governing terms.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee
- Attach the following documents:
- Academic certificates of the engineer proving specialization in an engineering branch under which the office is required to be registered. They shall be issued from an accredited university or institute, and certified by the competent authorities.
- Certificate of experience of no less than 10 years, five of which should be in the head office or any of its branches. Unless the in charge engineer, who is also an authorized signatory, holds the Qatari nationality, it is sufficient that the engineer has no less than 10 years’ experience.
- Obligation that the engineer is permanently staying in Qatar, regardless of his/her departure for the usual vacations or for exceptional, temporary periods.
- License to practice engineering in the home country.
- Registration in Engineering Register Certificate.
- Copy of valid Qatari ID.
Engineers and Engineering Offices Accrediting and Classifying Committee, Ministry of Muncipality and Enviroment (View Google Map).
- Original copy of office document is to be attached for an update purpose by the Committee.
- The office enrolment document, stamped and signed by the in charge engineer, shall be filled out and attached in the form of a CD before the Committee’s approval.
- Original documents shall be provided upon receiving office document.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?