Citizens may submit a request to the Land Allocation Section of the Lands and Survey Department to divide public lands. This service is provided in collaboration with the Real Estate Registration Department that issues new title deeds for the newly defined areas.
- Download and fill out the paper form, then submit it to the Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- Attach copy of Qatari ID, certified copy of title deed and design, and previous license (if available).
Customer Service Counter at the Urban Planning Sector.
- The public land must be originally private and splittable from the planning prospective in accordance with the specified conditions and standards.
- In case the Land Allocation Section Head rejects the request, the applicant is notified and the reasons for rejection are clarified.
- The Ministry of Municipality and Environment clarifies on its website the process plan of the service in detail and in the form of a work plan.
- This service requires seven days to be completed.
No fees are required for this service.
Was this service helpful?