Healthcare practitioners or healthcare facilities may submit a request to the Department of Healthcare Professions (DHP) to issue a permanent license for a healthcare practitioner. The license is renewed after two years.
- Log in to the Registration and Licensing system by using the applicant user name and password.
- Select “Apply for Licensing” service.
- Acknowledgment of the validity of entered data.
- Enter the required personal and profession details.
- Attach the following documents as required in each filed:
- Personal photo
- QID copy both sides
- Passport copy
- Qatari police clearance.
- Enter contact details.
- Enter the medical and CPR details.
- Upload the Primary Source Verification Report.
- Pay the appropriate fees and attach the required additional documents as follows:
- Qualifications Certificate
- Experience Certificate
- Licensing exam (If required by your scope of practice)
- Previous registration/medical license
- The Request will appear at the bottom of the page with the tracking number.
Fees vary according to each profession.
Was this service helpful?