Skip Navigation Link

For whom are you looking for services?


  • Student Visitor
  • Tourist Visitor
  • Business Owner Visitor


  • Parent Citizen
  • Business Owner Citizen
  • Employee Citizen


  • Parent Resident
  • Employee Resident
Now explore services 10x faster. Is this easy to understand?

Is this easy to understand?

Close Button
Licenses, Permits & Contracts

Apply for Consent to Operate from Ministry of Municipality

  • Last Updated 16 Oct, 2022
  • Service Type : E-Service
  • Service Mode : Online
  • Service Provider : Ministry of Municipality
  • Service Classification : G2B
  • Topic : Visas and Official Documents
Intended Audience
Visitor: Business Owner
Citizen: Business Owner

Service Description

Companies may submit requests to the Ministry of Municipality (MoM) to get a new consent to operate (CTO) or renew their existing CTO.

Online Instructions

Additional Information

  • The applicant shall be completed in block letters and submitted to MoM.
  • All sections in the application may not be relevant to every activity. However, all questions must be answered as much as possible. If any question is considered not applicable (N/A) the reason should be stated in full.
  • Where attached sheets and other technical documents are utilized, appropriate cross-references must be indicated.
  • If you wish any information in your application to remain confidential, please enclose a statement with your completed application stating the reasons in full.
  • MoM is not responsible for delays arising from submission of incomplete information.

Was this service helpful?